Friday, April 30, 2010

Bloomberg for Life is back with another stolen identity

This time he used his stolen identity of Paula Gloria a YouTube channel of a woman that hosts her own show on a broad range of topics.

He steals many YouTubers identities but he stole a non-YouTuber's identity, city council member Tony Avella before his 2nd term ended and he happen to be an opponent of Mike Bloomberg.

This man who has contacted me as a woman, actually many women including my YouTube name with an add on, takes on the age and gender of whom ever identity he steals.  

He is very extreme and at one point tracked all my comments on YouTube and the newspapers.  He contacted all my fellow YouTubers  who commented and they  told him off.

I just took the newest sicko posting and sent to Mayor Bloomberg and Commish Kelly.  I do ask Mike Bloomberg is this a staff member and don't you want to get to the bottom of this?