Wednesday, May 5, 2010

email mayor Mike Bloomberg "Bloombergforlife" as hoochee003 continues to harass, lie and steal people's all in the name of Mike Bloomberg and now Steve Rattner

Message:to Mike Bloomberg: The cyber stalker bloombergforlife today using the name hoochee003 makes false accusations against me re: You Steve Rattner which I find laughable considering you continue to have Steve manage your when he is implicated in pension fund scandal. I continue to notify the NYPD press. I responded to him.Suzannahartist:I forwarded you latest comments as I always do to the NYPD. the mayors offices and my lawyers. We are patient and wait for you to dig an even bigger hole for yourself. We are talking criminal charges and a civll law suit. Thanks for continuing to break the law as in aggravated harassment, stalking, stealing identities and also slander. Well done. We do think you are a very lonely man with way too much time and access to the computer. I will ask the judge that you are never allowed to get near a computer again. If at any point you received any money from Mike Bloomberg it would implicate him and his campaign staff and they have huge problems already and are being investigated by Cy Vance.
M/M:Ms
First Name: