Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Many more blind accounts but not posting them right now - one reason time and energy

I just don't have the time and energy right now to go through the high volume of YouTube comments and messages I have been sent and a large quantity I believe are from one single entity although how he has the time and stamina to create so many YouTube accounts is hard to imagine....unless this is part of the new technology of campaigning and this guy is sitting in a bull pen at City Hall or Bloomberg News or is paid cash by Bloomberg's campaign staff perhaps before he completely got nasty and ugly he did have some help....maybe some female intern because some of his YouTube accounts were female including when he took my name and added a word but took my age and gender. He did the same when he stole Tony Avella's identity...taking his age, gender...I haven't had time to post his YouTube names from Korea as well...he has been a lord, a president and so many other names including the newest with Hitler in in.

To your right in the archive is the Tony Avella stolen identity links and when I first saw them they looked the same but they were not the same. So when I blocked the first Tony Avella I was surprised to see the stolen Tony Avella identity back harassing me. http://bloommbergforlife.blogspot.com/2010/03/bot-of-these-tony-avella-accounts-where.html

Sometimes the comments are inane and sometimes they are not. He would fill my my box with comments, he tracked all my comments, some were not on politics and than he got very nasty and the comment he made to me about my bad hair day and measuring my lack of cleavage when I talked about Imette St. Guillen and Jennifer Moore being raped and murdered was awful and unforgivable as well.

There was an awful comment and too vile to post here about Kunstler's daughters on the YouTube interview I made with them about their new film.

All I know is when I wrote the mayor this email and also went to this guy's channel page and posted comments about aggravated harassment and stealing identities being serious he did stop again for now -- yet again... He does things in "waves" -- in bursts....


All my work was mysteriously banned and removed from YouTube for 28 hours in an election that was too close to call and yet all these abusers have never been banned-- oh wait -- the 2 stolen Tony Avella identities and I just found out the Kunstler daughter's commentor has been suspended but most have not and the one which may or may not be Bloombergforlife involves a racist gang rape but his channel is not banned. Google said I was banned by due to a tech glitch but I think Bloombergforlife was involved and worked YouTube and except for the stolen Tony Avella accounts he has not been banned. I am not the only one he harassed and stalks but I have gotten the most attacks including him also harassing almost every person that came and commented on my YouTubes.

I am an outspoken woman and all my work is banned but these abuser men are not banned and a separate or maybe not is an aggravated harassment complaint I was able to file and I handed in comments to the NYPD from Azi Paybarah's blog on his piece "Suzannah B. Troy won't be quieted" and every time I get harassed in the flash, stalked in the flesh and or on the internet it is with one goal to intimidate and silence me one way or another so yes I believe sexism and misogyny play a big role in this as well as other issues but the bottom line or goal is to silence me and why is that? Why the silence? If I was so wrong why would anyone care? It is really, really ugly.

Since posting this on my blog all is quiet for now....

To date Mike Bloomberg and his high priced campaign manager have not accounted the $750,000 he spent the day before the election buying more favor with the independent party and the org that the money was directed too did not become legal to a month after...I can't help but wonder if the new age of technology and campaigning has gone to a new level involving cyber stalking and harassment and is this guy being paid by Bloomberg's people to harass the Bloomberg resistance on the internet. And why now, because perhaps Bloomberg is truly considering running yet again for President hence he wrongly burdens the tax payers with an estimated 2 mill to put his campaign staff on City Hall's payroll and during the harshest of closings, budget cuts and more cuts to come....

I email Mayor Bloomberg- I made some abbreviations & edits to make the word count

I have contacted Commish Kelly's office. Bloombergforlife who I wonder if he is a paid campaign staffer of yours who viscously harassed me non stop under many different identities and stole Tony Avella's identity to further harass me on YouTube is at it again. He calls himself NicoHitler this time and apparently Elizabeth Benjamin writing me up in her column and linking to my YouTube where I call for Paterson to resign & express a wish to makes a citizen's arrest of you for hiring your campaign staff during a massive budget crisis has stirred him up. When you steal someone's identity and harass someone on the computer it is breaking the law and can mean jail time. Since your campaign staff is now working at City Hall I suggest you talk to your staff and if he is on your payroll or they have knowledge of this guy he should turn himself in. He wrote he celebrated w/you at the Sheraton but he called himself Tony Avella when he harassed me to inform me. //////////////////// on the volume of his missives & I believe he was behind getting all 334 YouTubes of mine wrongly banned.