Saturday, October 8, 2011

CloeBuckingham Mike Bloomberg’s Cyber Stalker Is Back


Reply to your comment on: Michael Bloomberg booed at the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Commemoration(3/25/11)

Bloomberg is kind.
Thumbnail4:09
Mayor Michael Bloomberg Speaking at the 100th Commemoration of the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire as the crowd boos at him. No other speaker had this kind of response.

For more information on the tragedy visit:http://www.ilr.cornell.edu/...


I blocked Cloe and other identities used by this cyber stalker and made it clear I did not want any contact so Bloomberg’s cyber stalker stalks me to where I have comments and replies so he can get by the blocking feature -- why did Bloomberg’s Cyber Stalker come back on October 7, 11 making this obsession of cyber stalking me and harassing me as well as every person that commented on my YouTubes.  Cloe contacted every person who commented on my YouTubes and harassed them as well.

I also see I have gotten quite a lot of activity on my Bloomberg for Life Cyber Stalking earning a couple of bucks on advertising...ironic isn’t it.